A flawless expression of contemporary styling and exceptional craftsmanship meets a warm and inviting collaboration of design to amplify everything this stunning family home has to offer. The four year old master built residence celebrates a unique balance of minimalistic features and loving finishes that you will certainly approve of.
Purpose built with the larger family in mind, the grand floorplan spans over 281sqm. The centralised open plan heart of this home provides innovative space for cooking, dining, relaxing and of course, entertaining.
Lovingly kept by the current owners since its construction in 2016, each addition to this home has been hand selected and well thought out to create a genuinely beautiful home to be proud of.
Taking a walk through you will be greeted by a long list of enviable features including …
– Exquisite kerb appeal and presentation from the exterior with plantation shutters dressing the windows, manicured buffalo lawns and attractive gardens
– Grand hallway stepping down to the central hub of the home with elevated 2700mm ceilings for aesthetic purpose
– Fully ducted air conditioning system that can be set to four zones
– Sprawling open plan space that includes an informal lounging area and adjoining dining space leading through to the alfresco
– Chef inspired gourmet kitchen with ceramic cook top and wall oven, dishwasher, a sleek and modernistic mirrored splashback, great-sized island bench with storage plus additional overhead feature cabinetry
– Quiet and spacious media room or formal lounge room that can be kept private
– Master suite at the front of the home that features a luxurious bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
– Remaining three bedrooms are all on the larger scale with built-in storage available
– Main bathroom offers an indulgent deep set bath tub, walk-in shower and is generous in size
– Elevated alfresco area off the dining room accommodates for outdoor meals in style and features views through to the Lansdowne Escarpment
– Intricately kept lawns and gardens with handpicked plants and flowers plus a garden shed for extra storage
– Oversized (8.7m x 6m approx) double remote accessible garage with dual roller doors, workshop space and a hand wash basin
– Additional side access to a secure parking area ideal for a boat or trailer
– 4kW solar panel system on the back roof facing North to ensure your energy costs are kept to a minimum
This genuinely exquisite home can be viewed by private inspection by contacting Justin Atkins of LJ Hooker Taree on 0417 955 176.