Demanding your inspection, this charming circa 1950’s residence offers an irresistible mix of modern functionality and comfort with immaculately preserved traditional features of yesteryear. Situated on a large 791m2 corner block within 100m of Aldi and the Manning Base hospital and 350m of the CBD, this unique property will find you leaving the car at home more often than not.
The formal entry provides an excellent insight into the charm and character that has been meticulously preserved throughout the past seven decades. Stunning hardwood floors, timber doors framing exquisite lead light features and brass fittings, 10ft ceilings with ornate cornicing and picture rails and a careful selection of light fittings and fixtures maintaining the period of the home.
Modern functionality and comfort can be assured thanks to the updated and spacious galley-style kitchen, flooded with natural light via the adjacent sunroom. This versatile space offers an array of uses; casual meals area, tearoom, children’s activity or home office to name a few.
An expansive, open plan lounge and dining area provides a desirable northerly aspect to ensure comfortable living and entertaining year-round. The original brick wood-fire place remains but a gas heating outlet has also been installed to compliment the reverse cycle air conditioning.
Other features of note include:
• Tastefully preserved main bathroom complete with retro main bath and basin preserving the vintage of the home, a testament to the homes previous owners
• A separate toilet can be found via the large internal laundry, which even retains the original concrete double basin in immaculate condition
• Three large bedrooms, with the main offering a full-length built-in wardrobe and the third bedroom a smaller built-in also
• A separate lock-up garage with additional workshop space
• Low-maintenance, vinyl clad exterior with a terracotta tile roof providing impeccable street appeal
It is getting harder to find homes of this vintage that have been cared for as well as this and with properties in such close proximity to Taree’s medical precinct and CBD in high demand, we highly recommend you don’t delay in contacting Sam Halloran to arrange your inspection.