What we love about this property is the flawless presentation. The attractive brick and tile construction and extremely tidy facade makes for a refreshing arrival. The home proudly boasts a quiet location with a large undercover alfresco, perfect for lounging, relaxing and entertaining the kids. Our Vendors have just loved living in their beautiful home and have kept it in an immaculate condition, ready to be passed on to its next eager family.
Well-appointed on a sizeable 581sqm block, perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by equally impressive real estate. You can be assured that this promising location in a comfortable neighbourhood is the perfect fit for a first home buyer looking to make their way into the market. Located approximately 3.3km to Taree Central, 500m to the local public schools and a short walk will bring you to the popular recreation grounds only 600m away.
Neat as a pin boasting a cosy floorplan, this property is also well suited to any keen investors with the market rent currently sitting at $380 – $400 per week.
Let’s see what this property has to offer :
– Undercover verandah to soak up the morning sun
– L-shaped living and dining room on entry offering air-conditioning and a ceiling fan for year-round comfort
– Neat and tidy kitchen with ceramic cooktop and access to the back yard
– Three generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans. Built-in wardrobe and air-conditioning in the main bedroom
– Centrally located and beautifully renovated bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate toilet
– Large undercover alfresco that makes for ideal spot to entertain your guests with access to the laundry
– Single remote garage, single drive through garage and two garden sheds for additional storage
All-round impressive to those of you in search of low maintenance living or an easy investment opportunity. We invite you to attend one of our upcoming open homes or contact Michael Nardi on 0435 596 604 for more information.